Smedley's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solo Server Shutting Down

Go down

Solo Server Shutting Down Empty Solo Server Shutting Down

Post by Smedley Sun May 26, 2013 6:13 pm

It appears that a majority of my former server patrons were left hanging when the server went down under the supervision of woses/zamthos. I am sorry I was not around to make sure things were running smoothly and for that I am sorry, however when the air force deploys you on an assignment, you can't just take a rain-check Smile

In my absence it appears that Raghnar has assembled a talented crew of individuals to recreate what I had started. I commend you for stepping up to the plate! I spoke with raghnar/karsa today and offered to transfer what resources I have of the old server since I noticed that a majority of my former population now resides on his server. He declined my offer for which I do not blame him.

Nonetheless, in order to avoid duplicating efforts and running two servers that are doing the exact same thing, I have decided to terminate Smedley's Solo Server. I will take the server offline later today. I highly recommend having a go at karsa/raghnar's server as they have done a wonderful job of creating what I was looking for in a server in the first place.

In the meantime, I have plans on opening up a new server in the future that will be something of a new take on this old game we all love and enjoy. Until that time, I want to thank you for enjoying Smedley's Solo Server while you did. It has taught me a lot of valuable lessons on server administration! I hope you will join me when I release my next server installment and in the meantime, keep on playing! Very Happy

Smedley
Admin

https://smedley.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down