Smedley's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halls of Honor Idea...

+3
Smedley
Woses
Vampriss
7 posters

Go down

Halls of Honor Idea... Empty Halls of Honor Idea...

Post by Vampriss Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:12 am

These trials seem to constantly be bugged for some reason. Even when I do get the dialog and the event to occur, I do not get a response or flag. This is an issue in Emu in general as many servers I have been on have the same problem.

Would it be possible to maybe not have to do the trials and simply have access to HoHb for Mithaniel Marr. Heck, I'd be fine with just beefing him up since we'd be skipping the trials.

I love scripted events and I enjoy going through the PoP content...But HoHa seems to be a point of frustration for players and developers alike.

Just an idea to keep the server growing and progressing. Thanks for listening!!

Vampriss

Back to top Go down

Halls of Honor Idea... Empty Re: Halls of Honor Idea...

Post by Woses Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:30 pm

You do get flagged, however it doesn't tell you that you are receiving the flag.

Woses

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampriss Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Hey Woses - thanks for looking into this. Here's what I've done and tried:

When I say Unlocked Memories to the seer I am missing "Killed Keeper of Sorrows" ; "Hail Shadyglade AFTER killing Saryrn"; and the two HoHa trials (Alek and Rhaliq). All other pre-elemental planes flags are complete.

I have now Re-Hailed Shadyglade and Newleaf...Rekilled Saryrn and Keeper of Sorrows...And re-tried the two trials.

No luck Sad

I know this is a headache, but I'm not the only one struggling to progress past this point.

Vampriss

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampriss Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Thanks Woses for all the hard work on the server. I went bak through Torment again this evening and it definitely WAS the Keeper of Souls/Tylis Newleaf flag I was missing...No idea why it hadn't flagged my char before, but it did this time no problem.

After that the trials worked perfectly.

Thanks again for your help on this and all the other stuff you knocked out today!!

Vampriss

Back to top Go down

Post by Smedley Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:52 pm

the trials are on a 1 hour reset. you have to hail rhaliq for flag for the villagers, rydda dar and the alekson trials will spawn a planar projection you have to hail.. just fyi. i got these fixed before the transfer

Smedley
Admin

https://smedley.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyroxi Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:22 am

ryddar dar trial worked for me , but rhaliq and alekson still don t work , no flag and no planar projection Sad

in Poinnovation , tried 5 times the gnome quest for factory key , but at the first xanamesh AE the gnome are dying Sad can t keep him alive so , still missing tactics flag (i know someone can open factory for me , but i like to do everything :p)

Pyroxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampriss Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:06 am

One reminder for everyone is that there are three rooms in which the Virgins/Villagers spawn and need to be protected. They spawn in all three rooms when the trials begin and you have to go through and get aggro from all of them in order to keep the virgin/villagers from dying.

Vampriss

Back to top Go down

Post by Cylex Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:22 pm

Did all 3 HoH trials and then killed LMM this morning. They worked exactly as they should.

Cylex

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyroxi Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:14 am

did rhaliq trell trials and the event worked fine , but still stuck (4 days now) on the alekson garn one , the 2 other trial reseted but alekson no

was checkin him every hour but still no response from him , camped him with karsa and bokog but still no response from him , checking and killing the 2 other trials who still reset every hours and work well
we killed alekson but still bugged Sad

Pyroxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:16 pm

I'm having an issue with these as well. Alekson Garn and Trydan Faye do not reset. The earlier post by John states they are on an hour timer, however, I was there for 3 hours without leaving and nothing reset. I am now there currently hoping they reset, but no luck so far. Been here for 2 and a half hours today.

Edit: Only trial that seems to function properly is Rhaliq.
Sovereign
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Plutonium Wed May 01, 2013 1:14 am

I think maybe adding some kind of timed #respawn all command or whatever GMs can do that has helped in the past, every 3-6 hours in HOHA and EarthA might be a good idea? Since the flagging events are the only things of interest in the zones, and given how fast other zones respawn, this doesn't seem out of the question. Been stuck two days on this, many others have been stuck much longer. At least Earth would eventually spawn (trust me, I did it the long, hard way). This just doesn't seem to except with a reset.

Plutonium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign Wed May 01, 2013 12:56 pm

It seems a fix might have been discovered, or it could be coincidence. Yesterday all the trials respawned. The difference? We had no one in zone camping it. The trials never respawned when we had someone sitting and waiting for it, but after EVERYONE left the zone for awhile all the trials reset.

Once again, it may have been coincidence, but its better than nothing as a lead.
Sovereign
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum