Smedley's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caster Suggestion

2 posters

Go down

Caster Suggestion Empty Caster Suggestion

Post by Vampriss Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:15 pm

First off: Amazing server!! To echo another post here, you guys have managed to capture the fun and excitement of EQ at a pace that makes it addictive without the grind!! I think this shows in the community of players as well...So far they have all been awesome. Thank you!!

Would it be possible to have Brad auto-train Meditate for characters? With the mana regen being so high (LOL...How can THAT be a negative??)...But with it so high, my meditate skill never goes up...As a resort, memming 65 level spells takes some time.

Def not a game breaker...But thought I'd mention it regardless. Smile

Thx - Vampriss

Vampriss

Back to top Go down

Caster Suggestion Empty Re: Caster Suggestion

Post by Smedley Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Vampriss wrote:First off: Amazing server!! To echo another post here, you guys have managed to capture the fun and excitement of EQ at a pace that makes it addictive without the grind!! I think this shows in the community of players as well...So far they have all been awesome. Thank you!!

Would it be possible to have Brad auto-train Meditate for characters? With the mana regen being so high (LOL...How can THAT be a negative??)...But with it so high, my meditate skill never goes up...As a resort, memming 65 level spells takes some time.

Def not a game breaker...But thought I'd mention it regardless. Smile

Thx - Vampriss

very valid request! I will get that added in tonight

Smedley
Admin

https://smedley.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum