Smedley's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Druzzil's Mystical Familiar - Wizard AA

2 posters

Go down

Druzzil's Mystical Familiar - Wizard AA Empty Druzzil's Mystical Familiar - Wizard AA

Post by Sovereign Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Hey there, I'm posting here to let you know that as far as I can tell the Wizard AA - "Druzzil's Mystical Familiar" does not work. It is supposed to increase the damage of the wizard's fire nukes by approximately 20% according to both MQ2 and Allakhazam.

By my count that means my nuke which does 3288 base at all times should be hitting for approximately 3975 damage. I am by no means complaining as even without the 20% I put out extraordinary damage, but I am just making it known that the familiar doesn't work properly. Hopefully saving people 15 AAs Wink

Note: I'd provide the link to the Allakhazam list, but new members can't post links for 7 days.
Sovereign
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Druzzil's Mystical Familiar - Wizard AA Empty Re: Druzzil's Mystical Familiar - Wizard AA

Post by friznapbaby Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:31 pm

I'd take a look at that again, and maybe try using a magic-based DD to test, as Druzzil's is a magic based boost, not fire. RO's is the fire based AA upgrade to that familiar, and then Eci's for ice based upgrade...

friznapbaby

Back to top Go down

Druzzil's Mystical Familiar - Wizard AA Empty Re: Druzzil's Mystical Familiar - Wizard AA

Post by Sovereign Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Oh boy do I feel like an idiot Rolling Eyes .

Logged in and read the familiar, and it IS magic-based. Apparently I must of misread it. I can't even buy the fire-based one because it requires level 69 [Still can't read apparently]. I was going to test out the damage just to make sure I was completely wrong. However, I crashed and can no longer log in any accounts.

Edit: I was able to log in and test it, and the AA did work properly. Damage was boosted from 2350 to 2820. The problem was me just not being able to read Crying or Very sad
Sovereign
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum